Make Legacy Cremation Services, serving San Antonio, TX,
a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area. Our compassionate staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
Why choose the cremation solution? Cremation allows for an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Legacy will help you create a cremation package designed to address all of the family’s needs, providing peace of mind at this difficult time.
Legacy: the local cremation provider
that keeps you connected to the community.
Here is why cremation pre-planning with Legacy is the sensible solution:
- Dedicated, sensitive representatives. As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. We will take your call the first time, and be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. Legacy cremation consultants are available 24 / 7. Dial our number, and we’ll walk you through it.
- All-inclusive service and guidance. Our knowledgeable staff is trained to walk you through each step in the cremation process, to answer all of your questions, and to help you plan a cremation service that honors your loved one as well as your family, both financially and spiritually. We know what works and what doesn’t and we will share our experience with you. But first, we will sit down and listen.
- The price will be right. At Legacy it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the cremation options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
- The cremation option lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy cremation counselors will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Our expertise extends to Social Security benefits, Veterans benefits, and scatterings at sea or on land.
A word about cremation pre-planning:
- Pre-planning a cremation is the essence of convenience. Making decisions about your own cremation ahead of time will reduce the burden on your family and loved ones. By pre-planning a cremation, your final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
- Legacy cremation professionals always provide quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a customized plan that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. San Antonio residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
More interesting things to know about cremation:
- Much of the civilized world finds cremation perfectly acceptable. Only in the USA and Canada is embalming (preservation of bodies past the normal stages of decomposition during burial) the prevalent custom. More and more families are turning to Legacy Cremation Services to arrange unique, meaningful, and affordable cremations.
- Pre-planning is the essence of convenience. By pre-planning a cremation, final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
- The cremation solution lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And a Legacy cremation consultant will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
- Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Ask us why the cremation option is the eco-friendly option.
Be a smarter consumer and leave happier memories
for your friends and family
by contacting Legacy Cremation Services.