Legacy Cremation Services:
Catering to Diverse Needs.
(Serving the families of Plano, TX)
Cremation is perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnic groups. Our country has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Choosing cremation does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy has experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural and religious traditions. We will help you create a cremation package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
The professional cremation consultants at Legacy understand that losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
There is nothing wrong with honoring your loved one, AND saving.
Purchasing a cremation package is the affordable alternative. As a wise consumer, you are probably looking for ways to save on final expenses, while having a service that honors the memory of your loved one. With all the options available, planning a cremation service offers a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. And, cremation costs are far less prohibitive, at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about.
Financial details. A funeral can easily cost $10,000, while a cremation service can save the family up to $7,000, especially when you eliminate the cost of a casket. Doesn’t it make sense to use that money for the children and grandchildren? And doesn’t it make sense to let your family start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain?
What are some of those cremation options? The Directors at Legacy can help you honor the life of your loved one in a personalized manner, even on a small budget. For example, you can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
A Legacy cremation counselor would be honored to guide you through this process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and sharing from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
Additional benefits of a cremation package. The cremation solution offers the possibility of allowing the family to gather at a later date – after the actual cremation – for example, during more seasonable weather. An experienced and professional cremation provider, Legacy can help you plan a cremation service that carries out the wishes of the deceased and the family, allowing you to focus on your grief, while keeping convenience in mind.
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss all arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind. These are the kinds of things we will carefully review with you:
- Where do you want to have the viewing? Viewings can occur at home, at Legacy premises, at a Masonic lodge, at a VFW, at graveside, or anywhere else you prefer. If you are not having a viewing at Legacy, you will not be asked to pay for that.
- What are the cremation costs? Legacy will take the time to explain each step of the cremation process and the costs involved. There are a wide range of options available for the cremains, and we will go over all the possibilities and costs in detail.
- How many services are you planning? Some families prefer to have more than one service, and this is absolutely possible. A Legacy cremation counselor will make sure that you only pay for what you want, and once again we will make sure to include all the costs.
- What happens if we have multiple viewings or services? If this is what you want, a Legacy cremation consultant will work with you to arrange the transporting of your loved one, and of course, will inform you of all costs associated with transporting the body.
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services
as pleasant as possible . . . it is our privilege and our honor
to be there when you need help the most.