Why is Legacy Cremation Services – serving Lubbock, TX –
the Easy Choice?
Options, Cost Efficiency, and Dedication.
From our family to yours, we understand that the sudden loss of a loved one can be devastating. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming.
Trained cremation professionals
and caring members of the community.
Legacy desires nothing more than to help the families of Lubbock during their time of greatest need. We are here for you with compassion, patience, and years of experience – as well as roots deep in the community. Tell us what you feel, tell us what you need. Legacy cremation consultants will listen. Each family has a different set of requirements when it comes to making final arrangements. We’ll help you sort it out, and we’ll walk you through every detail.
We can arrange an array of services; it’s a question of finding just the right one with which you feel comfortable.
For example, while traditional burials are often selected, Legacy has seen a rise in the popularity of cremation services over the past several years. There are good reasons for this:
- The cremation solution lends itself to a variety of options, allowing families to honor their loved one and say good-bye in a unique and personal way.
- With packages for every budget, cremation makes it easier to fulfill a loved one’s wishes, while still maintaining cost efficiency. Families on a limited budget are subject to more stress at this already difficult time when they encounter the high prices of a funeral service. And these prices continue to rise.
You process the loss; we’ll process the details.
Legacy is the premiere cremation service provider in your area. One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. Our cremation consultants have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family, and every family’s budget.
The neighborhood factor. Oftentimes, large chains controlled by funeral conglomerates swallow up the smaller privately-owned companies in order to eliminate the competition. But Legacy is family-owned and operated. Our cremation professionals live in your community, we have a long and proud history of providing quality and caring service to generations of families in and around Lubbock, TX, and we are committed to continuing that legacy.
Now as always, these are the four steps to follow: 1. Call Legacy. 2. Get answers. 3. Breathe deeply. 4. Feel better.
Have you thought about these things? We have.
- What if you need to transport your loved one from one city to another? The transportation of a casket and body is obviously more complicated than the transportation of an urn and ashes. If cremation occurs before the deceased leaves the state, it is far easier to arrange this transportation. In most cases, an escort is not required, although individual airline policies should be checked before finalizing plans. One thing is sure — the cost of transportation will be vastly more affordable.
- What happens when family members in different locations disagree about the final resting place? People like to feel close to a loved one who has passed away, but these days families are often spread out across the country – or even around the world. This can cause difficulties if a burial plot is the plan. Purchasing a cremation package solves this problem, as family members can separate the ashes into several different urns so that each can have a part of their loved one with them at all times.
- What do you do when family members can’t all get together right away to honor the deceased? Cremation services allow families to put off a funeral or memorial service until all the people who should be there are able to travel to one central place.
Some more reasons to consult with a Legacy cremation consultant:
- If the environment is a factor, we’re on it. The burial of caskets takes up a lot of space; some countries are even experiencing a land crisis. To help prevent this in the United States, many families select the cremation solution. If a burial is desired, burying an urn takes up significantly less space. Urns can also be held in a cremation garden or columbarium; or ashes can be scattered or kept in a family member’s home. The choice of cremation urns can be environmentally friendly, as biodegradable options are also available through Legacy.
- Burial service or memorial service – we cover both options. You don’t need a casket to have a burial service. This can occur when burying an urn or having it held in a cremation garden or columbarium. And this is much more inexpensive than when a casket and burial plot are selected. For families who want to personalize the resting place of their loved one by scattering their ashes in a special place, a memorial service works very well. Over the decades, Legacy cremation counselors have handled both possibilities and everything in between. We are here to help you sort out the options.
- Cremation packages are budget-friendly. There is nothing wrong with ensuring that your final good-byes are affordable as well as dignified, meaningful, personal and convenient. This is why there is no substitute for decades of experience and our compassionate, knowledgeable staff.
Legacy Cremation Services: serving the Lubbock community.