Legacy Cremation Services, serving El Paso, TX:
There is no substitute for decades of experience
and a knowledgeable, compassionate staff.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. We know you have lots of questions. As the premiere cremation provider in your area, we have the answers. First and foremost we want you to know:
There is nothing wrong with ensuring that your final good-byes are affordable,
as well as dignified, meaningful, personal and convenient.
Cremation is the viable alternative.
While traditional burials are often selected, Legacy has seen a rise in the popularity of cremation services over the past several years. There are good reasons for this:
- Cremation lends itself to a variety of options.
- With packages for every budget, cremation makes it easier to fulfill a loved one’s wishes, while still maintaining cost efficiency. Cremation allows you to eliminate embalming, eliminate burial plots, and eliminate caskets.
We want you to be informed before your decide.
That’s why you should count on Legacy to be your cremation consultant.
One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family – and every family’s budget.
Get answers. Breathe deeply. Feel better.
One of things people want to know is, what is the cremation process? Cremation starts with a very hot cremation chamber at a crematorium with temperatures of 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. The body is burned for about two hours (sometimes more, depending on the temperature, until soft tissue is reduced an as- like substance and bones. The bones are further reduced so that the final effect is a very powdery substance that resembles ashes.
There are many reasons to talk to with Legacy Cremation Services:
- If the environment is a factor, we’re on it. You’ll be happy to know that cremation is environmentally safe. With the Environmental Protection Act of 1990, crematoriums need to follow legislation that ensures that harmful emissions are kept to a minimum. In addition, if a burial is desired, burying an urn takes up significantly less space than a casket. And, since embalming is not done with cremation, eliminating the absorption of harmful substances into the ground and water.
- Burial service or memorial service – there are lots of options.
- You don’t need a casket to have a burial service. This can occur when burying an urn or when having it held in a cremation garden or columbarium.
- If a traditional viewing and burial are desired, Legacy can also arrange for this prior to cremation.
- Very often, a small group of family members can be present during the cremation itself.
- Friends and family may want to gather at home or elsewhere for a memorial service, in order to share their memories. Legacy Cremation Services has many ideas on how arrange a meaningful and personal service that will honor your loved one.
- For families who want to scatter the ashes in a special place, Legacy Cremation Services knows all the rules and regulations that go along with this and we can help you through it.
Interesting things to know about cremation:
- Cremation lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy Cremation Services will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
- Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Ask us why cremation is the eco-friendly option.
- Much of the civilized world finds cremation perfectly acceptable. Only in the USA and Canada is embalming (preservation of bodies past the normal stages of decomposition during burial) the prevalent custom. More and more families are turning to Legacy Cremation Services to arrange unique, meaningful, and affordable cremations.
- Pre-planning is the essence of convenience. By pre-planning a cremation, final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving El Paso, TX, makes it possible to take into account:
- Your loved one’s wishes,
- Your religious and spiritual beliefs, AND
- Your wallet –
all at the same time.