Cremation: The Perfect Way to Celebrate a Life
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy Cremation Services – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Affordable Cremation Services serving Dallas, TX: Let’s Talk.
Why Purchase a Cremation Package? Because it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized, dignified and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are still less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why Cremation Pre-Planning? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful alternative that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Dallas residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price.
More than anything, the cremation process offers the flexibility
to celebrate each life in a unique and personal way.
Cremations allow for more than a standard memorial service. The cremation process lends itself to celebrating the life of your loved one in a way that honors your family’s spiritual beliefs, as well as the uniqueness of the deceased. Here are some of the options available to you. Our cremation consultants have seen it all, we know what works and what doesn’t, but we’re honored to sit and listen to your specific needs and feelings.
You’ve got options. You can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased and which will seal a positive memory of the deceased in the minds of those who attend
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend. This can even include special words from the deceased, to each family member and other key people in attendance, an especially touching way for family and friends to remember the person with joy.
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are. A web site can be added to at any time, and it lasts forever.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased through poetry, special Bible verses, and photos that capture the essence of the deceased’s life, and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
- Choosing a meaningful location for a viewing, memorial service, or scattering of ashes.
- Selecting the perfect urn or cremation necklace.
Our Legacy cremation counselors would be honored to guide you through this process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and share with you from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
More interesting things to know about cremation:
Much of the civilized world finds cremation perfectly acceptable. Only in the USA and Canada is embalming (preservation of bodies past the normal stages of decomposition during burial) the prevalent custom. More and more families are turning to Legacy to arrange unique, meaningful, and affordable cremation packages.
Pre-planning cremation is the essence of convenience. By pre-planning a cremation, final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
Cremation lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy a Legacy cremation consultant will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Ask us why the cremation option is the eco-friendly option.
The meaningful and creative possibilities are endless.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Dallas, TX: it is our privilege and our honor
to be there when you need help the most.