Legacy Cremation Services:
Where Cremation is the Affordable Option.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in the Memphis area – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Honor your loved one with a cremation service, AND save.
Legacy: serving Memphis, TN.
Cremation is the affordable alternative. As a wise consumer, you are probably looking for ways to save on final expenses, while having a service that honors the memory of your loved one. With all the options available, creating a cremation package offers a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Cremation costs are much less prohibitive, at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. That is why so many families choose Legacy to handle their loved one’s remains.
When it comes to managing the costs at the end of life, you will find that Legacy provides some of the most affordable cremation solutions in the nation.
Some financial details. A funeral can easily cost $10,000 or more, while a cremation service can save the family up to $7,000, especially when you eliminate the cost of a casket. Doesn’t it make sense to use that money for the children and grandchildren? And doesn’t it make sense to let your family start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain?
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final arrangements, and Legacy cremation consultants want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
Even when a death benefit is provided, it’s often not enough to cover all the expenses of a traditional viewing, funeral and burial. But it very well may be enough for a Legacy cremation package.
During these difficult economic times, there is no need to worry about carrying expensive life insurance, or saving for final arrangements.
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the cremation options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
Cremation is perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnic groups. The United States of America has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Purchasing a cremation package does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy cremation counselors have experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural traditions, as cremation lends itself to a varied and personalized service that honors your loved one. We will help you create a cremation package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
Additional benefits of cremation.
- The cremation process can be arranged from anywhere in the world, simply by contacting a Legacy cremation professional.
- Unlike traditional funerals and burials which afford little choice due to geography (or the expensive transportation of the body), Legacy can cremate your loved one and inexpensively transport the cremated remains to the site of burial.
- Cremation offers the possibility of allowing the family to gather at a later date – after the actual cremation – for example, during more seasonable weather, or when everyone is financially and emotionally ready. With this in mind, Legacy can store the cremains for months, or even years. An experienced and professional cremation provider, Legacy can help you plan a cremation service that carries out the wishes of the deceased and the family, allowing you to focus on your grief, while keeping convenience in mind,
Why cremation pre-planning? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful plan that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Memphis residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
You’ve got options. What we want you to know is that Legacy offers a variety of cremation options so that you can honor the life of your loved one in a personal and dignified manner. There are a variety of ways to do this. For example, you may want a memory table or board, or a video and music playing in honor of your loved one – and that is why we advise that you take the time to learn about what is available.
Unlike other cremation providers around Memphis, Legacy cremation Directors are experienced, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable about all kinds of services and programs, from alternative to traditional. Our Directors know what works and what doesn’t, and they can provide some unique ideas that you might like to consider. And we can get almost anything done for you. That’s why we urge you to call us at any time, 24 / 7.
Let’s talk it through.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Memphis, TN:
Affordable, Respectful, Convenient.