Make Legacy Cremation Services, serving Oklahoma City, OK,
a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area. Our compassionate cremation staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
Why cremation? Purchasing a cremation package allows for an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Legacy will help you create a cremation package designed to address all of your family’s needs, providing peace of mind at this difficult time.
Legacy: the local cremation provider
that keeps you connected to the community.
Here is why cremation pre-planning with Legacy is the sensible solution:
- Dedicated, sensitive representatives. As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one, guaranteeing peace of mine. We will take your call the first time, and be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Dial our number, and we’ll walk you through it.
- All-inclusive customer service and guidance. Our knowledgeable cremation staff is trained to walk you through each step in the process, to answer all of your questions, and to help you plan a cremation that honors your loved one as well as your family, both financially and spiritually. Our cremation consultants know what works and what doesn’t and we will share our experience with you. But first, we sit down and listen.
- The price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
- The cremation process lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And a Legacy cremation counselor will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Our expertise extends to Social Security benefits, Veterans benefits, and scatterings at sea or on land.
A word about cremation pre-planning:
- Pre-planning a cremation is the essence of convenience. Making decisions about your own cremation ahead of time will reduce the burden on your family and loved ones. With cremation pre-planning, your final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
- Legacy cremation consultants always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a customized way to alleviate the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Oklahoma City residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price.
And, we can help you get benefits.
- For veterans. If your loved one is a veteran, a Legacy cremation counselor can help you make the special arrangements to which you or your loved one are entitled. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to answer all the pertinent questions such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How does reimbursement of expenses work?
- How do I get a burial flag?
- Are we eligible for a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
- Social Security: A deceased worker must have credit for work covered by Social Security, ranging from 1 1/2 to 10 years depending on his or her age at death. The following monthly benefits may be available for:
- A widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled), or at any age if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- A divorced widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled) if the marriage lasted 10 years, or if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full lime).
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled.
- Dependent parent or parents 62 or older.
Be a smarter consumer and leave happier memories
for your friends and family,
with Legacy Cremation Services.