The Cost Effective Cremation Provider:
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Cleveland, OH.
There is no substitute for decades of experience
and a knowledgeable, compassionate staff.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming, particularly in the winter months when the ground is hard and money is tight. We know you have lots of questions. As the premiere cremation provider in your area, we have the answers. First and foremost we want you to know:
There is nothing wrong with ensuring that your final good-byes are affordable,
as well as dignified, meaningful, personal and convenient.
Cremation is the viable alternative.
While traditional burials are often selected, Legacy has seen a rise in the popularity of cremation services over the past several years. There are good reasons for this:
- Cremation lends itself to a variety of options that satisfy all religious, spiritual and financial needs.
- With packages for every budget, cremation makes it easier to fulfill a loved one’s wishes, while still maintaining cost efficiency.
Be a smart consumer. Choose cremation – the stress reducer.
Formal, traditional viewings and burials can be very stressful, especially if you are unprepared when your loved one passes on. Not only is cremation a less stressful way of handling death, it affords the family and friends more time to gather for a memorial service after a cremation.
Cremation also reduces stress because it is more cost effective. Today it is easy to spend $15,000 or more on a traditional funeral, which includes embalmment and cosmetic preparation of the body for a viewing or wake, a casket, rental of a funeral home, flowers, burial vault, plot and headstone. (And don’t forget the costs associated with filing estate paperwork and wills). All or most of these items can be eliminated when you choose cremation.
If you are working with Legacy Cremation Services, the family should have no worries about how the body is handled. We will transport the body from the location of death and immediately oversee the cremation. Services can be planned for a later date, when it is convenient for family members who live in other areas of the country to gather.
If you want to bury the remains, this can be difficult or impossible when the ground is frozen. No problem. Legacy removes that concern, as we can easily store the ashes until the ground thaws. Or you can keep the cremains in an urn purchased from Legacy, or place them in an above-ground vault or mausoleum, or scatter them when the weather gets better.
If burial space is an issue in your area, cremation has the extra added benefit of reducing the need for it. Instead of a full size casket, cremains take up a small amount of space, if the family decides to bury them. If this is the case, internment will cost less than burial of a casket. Of course, the remains can always occupy a spot of honor in the home in a decorative urn, or in a special garden where loved ones can pay their respects.
We want you to be informed before your decide.
That’s why you should count on Legacy to be your cremation consultant.
- Availability. One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family – and every family’s budget.
- Resources. In addition, Legacy Cremation Services offers counseling, information and guidance before, during and after your loved one reaches a final resting place. Instead of worrying about what to do next, just call us. We will get you through this difficult time.
- Options. Legacy also offers a wide variety of memorial accessories. In addition to standard cremation urns, we have lovely cremation memorial jewelry, cremation picture frames, and other mementos which family members can take home to remember their loved one. Keeping an urn at home is just easier than traveling through bad traffic and bad weather to a grave site.
If you live in Cleveland, OH, let us help you to make the choices that are right for you and your family.
Call Legacy. Get answers. Breathe deeply. Feel better.
We will help you take into account:
- Your loved one’s wishes,
- Your religious and spiritual beliefs, AND
- Your wallet –
all at the same time.