Make Legacy Cremation Services, serving Manhattan, NY
a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
We’ll Walk You through It.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider serving your area – where our compassionate cremation staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
Legacy: the local cremation provider
that keeps you connected to the community.
Here is why cremation pre-planning with Legacy is the sensible solution:
- Dedicated, sensitive staff. As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one, guaranteeing peace of mine. We will take your call the first time, and be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Dial our number, and we’ll walk you through it.
- All-inclusive service and guidance. Our knowledgeable cremation staff is trained to walk you through each step in the process, to answer all of your questions, and to help you put together a cremation package that honors your loved one as well as your family, both financially and spiritually. We know what works and what doesn’t and we will share our experience with you.
- The price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
- The cremation process lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy cremation consultants will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Legacy will help you with Social Security and Veterans benefits
Special benefits are available for veterans. If your loved one is a veteran, Legacy can help you make the special arrangements to which you or your loved one is entitled. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to answer all the pertinent questions such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How does reimbursement of expenses work?
- How do I get a burial flag?
- Are we eligible for a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
Let’s not forget about Social Security benefits. The Legacy staff is also knowledgeable about:
The deceased worker must have credit for work covered by Social Security, ranging from 1 1/2 to 10 years depending on his or her age at death. The following monthly benefits may be available for:
- A widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled), or at any age if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- A divorced widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled) if the marriage lasted 10 years, or if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full lime).
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled.
- Dependent parent or parents 62 or older.
- Lump-Sum Death Payment : Ask our professionally trained staff about how to apply for a one-time payment of $255 in addition to the monthly cash benefit.
A word about cremation pre-planning:
- Pre-planning a cremation is the essence of convenience. Making decisions about your own cremation ahead of time will make things much easier for your loved ones. By pre-planning a cremation, your final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
- Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful plan that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Manhattan, NY residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
Be a smarter consumer and leave happier memories
for your friends and family,
with Legacy Cremation Services.