Make Legacy Cremation Services, serving Brooklyn, NY,
a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
We’ll Walk You through It.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our compassionate cremation staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
When you turn to Legacy for help with a cremation service,
you will find a meaningful alternative to expensive funerals and burials.
Here is why cremation pre-planning with Legacy is the sensible solution:
- Dedicated, experienced staff. As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our knowledgeable cremation consultants are trained to walk you through each step in the process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and we’ll walk you through it.
- The price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
- Cremation pre-planning is the essence of convenience. Making decisions in order to pre-plan your own cremation ahead of time will make things much easier for your loved ones. Cremation pre-planning allows your final arrangements to be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
- Purchasing a cremation package lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and the cremation process is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy cremation counselors will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
- Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. The cremation process reduces the carbon footprint, because:
- Cremated remains take up a much smaller space than a burial. While the average human body takes up between 5 and 6 feet, cremains can easily fit into a container the size of a shoe box.
- Burial may occur in a more natural container, such as a basket made of reeds or grass.
- The family can decide not to bury the cremains at all, instead opting to keep them in a beautiful urn or other container available through Legacy.
- Legacy can help you scatter the cremains in a natural open place: over the waters of an ocean or lake, drifting through the air in the mountains during a beautiful moonlight service, or throughout a garden where the spirit of the deceased can roam free. Or, a natural container can be floated out into open water instead of being buried in the ground
- There is no need for embalming, which helps to preserve the earth for future generations.
The cremation option is the eco-friendly option, and they are all available when you call a Legacy cremation professional.
- Pre-planned cremations provide exceptional value. Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations with quality value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful alternative that alleviates the burden of decision-making at a critical time. And, costs are further minimized. Brooklyn residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
- Special benefits are available for veterans. If your loved one is a veteran, a Legacy cremation consultant can help you make the special arrangements to which you or your loved one is entitled. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to answer all the pertinent questions such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How does reimbursement of expenses work?
- How do I get a burial flag?
- Are we eligible for a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
Brooklyn residents: give some thought to your own pre-planned cremation service,
or talk with a relative now, so that you can be sure the desires of the deceased are honored.
Legacy Cremation Services will be there with you every step of the way.