Legacy Cremation Services serving Albuquerque, NM:
Cremation is the Affordable Option.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional cremation staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Honor your loved one with a cremation service, AND save.
Purchasing a cremation package is the affordable alternative. As a wise consumer, you are probably looking for ways to save on final expenses, while having a service that honors the memory of your loved one. With all the options available, purchasing a cremation package offers a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Cremation costs are much less prohibitive, at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. That is why so many families choose Legacy to handle their loved one’s remains. When it comes to managing the costs at the end of life, you will find that Legacy provides some of the most affordable cremation solutions in the nation.
Some financial details. A funeral can easily cost $10,000 or more, while a cremation service can save the family up to $7,000, especially when you eliminate the cost of a casket. Doesn’t it make sense to use that money for the children and grandchildren? And doesn’t it make sense to let your family start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain?
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final arrangements, and we want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
Even when a death benefit is provided, it’s often not enough to cover all the expenses of a traditional viewing, funeral and burial. But it very well may be enough for a Legacy cremation package.
During these difficult economic times, there is no need to worry about carrying expensive life insurance, or saving for final arrangements.
Cremation is perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnic groups. The United States of America has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Purchasing a cremation package does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy has experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural traditions, as the cremation process lends itself to a varied and personalized service that honors your loved one. We will help you create a cremation package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
Additional benefits of cremation.
- Cremations can be arranged from anywhere in the world, simply by contacting a Legacy cremation consultant.
- Unlike traditional funerals and burials which afford little choice due to geography (or the expensive transportation of the body), Legacy can cremate your loved one and inexpensively send the cremated remains to the site of burial.
- Cremation offers the possibility of allowing the family to gather at a later date – after the actual cremation – for example, during more seasonable weather, or when everyone is financially and emotionally ready. With this in mind, Legacy can store the cremains for months, or even years. An experienced and professional cremation provider, Legacy can help you plan a cremation service that carries out the wishes of the deceased and the family, allowing you to focus on your grief, while keeping convenience in mind,
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the cremation options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
The neighborhood factor.
One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed cremation staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family, and every family’s budget.
Oftentimes, large chains controlled by funeral conglomerates swallow up the smaller privately-owned companies in order to eliminate the competition. But Legacy is family-owned and operated. We live in your community, we have a long and proud history of providing quality and caring service to generations of families in and around Albuquerque, and we are committed to continuing that legacy.
Now as always, these are the four steps to follow:
1. Call Legacy. 2. Get answers. 3. Breathe deeply. 4. Feel better.
Legacy Cremation Services serving Albuquerque, NM:
Affordable, Respectful, Convenient.