Cremation: The Perfect Way to Celebrate a Life.
Once you make that first phone call, our work begins – so that you don’t have to.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Legacy cremation consultants are dedicated to helping the families of Henderson, and giving you the kind of compassionate, responsive customer service you deserve. Our customers are our family.
Legacy: The Creative Cremation Consultant in Henderson
Why the Cremation Process? Because it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why Cremation Pre-Planning? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful alternative that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Henderson residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than guessing about a potentially higher future price.
More than anything, purchasing a cremation package offers the flexibility
to celebrate each life in a unique and personal way.
The cremation process allows for more than a standard memorial service. Cremation lends itself to celebrating the life of your loved one in a way that honors your family’s spiritual beliefs, as well as the uniqueness of the deceased. Here are some of the options available to you. The cremation counselors at Legacy know what works and what doesn’t; but first we will sit and listen to your specific thoughts, feelings, and requirements.
You’ve got options. You can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased and which will seal a positive memory of the deceased in the minds of those who attend
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend. This can even include special words from the deceased, to each family member and other key people in attendance, an especially touching way for family and friends to remember the person with joy.
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are. A web site can be added to at any time, and it lasts forever.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased through poetry, special Bible verses, and photos that capture the essence of the deceased’s life, and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
- Choosing a meaningful location for a viewing, memorial service, or scattering of ashes.
Legacy cremation professionals would be honored to guide you through this process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and share with you from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
And, we can help you get benefits.
- For veterans. If your loved one is a veteran, Legacy cremation professionals can help you make the special arrangements to which you or your loved one are entitled. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to answer all the pertinent questions such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How does reimbursement of expenses work?
- How do I get a burial flag?
- Are we eligible for a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
- Social Security: A deceased worker must have credit for work covered by Social Security, ranging from 1 1/2 to 10 years depending on his or her age at death. The following monthly benefits may be available for:
- A widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled), or at any age if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- A divorced widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled) if the marriage lasted 10 years, or if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full lime).
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled.
- Dependent parent or parents 62 or older.
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services
as pleasant as possible . . . it is our privilege and our honor
to be there for the residents of Henderson, NV
when you need help the most.