Make Legacy Cremation Services a Part of the Plan
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families your area – where our dedicated staff of cremation professionals is available around the clock to help you through every step.
Serving the Omaha, NE community, Legacy cremation consultants provide a caring environment where those who have lost a loved one can find the guidance and support to plan a personalized and meaningful cremation, creating a positive experience for all involved.
Think of the Legacy cremation staff as professional event planners who are trained to provide you and your family, not only with the support you need, but the expertise to plan a memorial service which will be a day to remember fondly. We will guide you through the entire cremation process, helping with every detail including where to hold the service, contacting family members and friends, and writing a eulogy and obituary.
Put Legacy at the top of your list as a “must-have”.
You’ve got options. When you purchase a cremation package, there are many different options and styles available to mark this important day in your family history and create a lasting tribute to the deceased whom you held so dear, from formal and traditional . . . to unique and creative:
- A variety of cremation urns and containers in wood, ceramic or metal, if you wish to keep the remains close. These are available at prices far more affordable than a costly casket, liner and burial vault, and are designed to last forever. Compact and beautiful, these urns and containers provide a focal point for a memorial service, encouraging participants to remember the deceased as they were in life, rather than in death.
- Cremation jewelry in beautiful styles and finishes, allowing multiple family members to keep a small amount of their loved one’s remains in an airtight, sealed gold or silver pendant or charm, suitable for children, men and women.
- Funeral accessories to enhance even the simplest of ceremonies
- Custom memorial stationary and prayer cards to welcome guests, designed and purchased through Legacy.
- A loving and supportive environment through music, lighting, photos, videos and flowers – a unique celebration of the life of your loved one.
Location, location, location. Legacy cremation counselors work with many funeral homes and chapels in your area, large and small, at which a memorial service can be held. Unlike a traditional burial, with cremation there is no need for embalming or the stressful process of selecting a casket and other expensive funeral items. Or you may decide to scatter the ashes in the wind over a natural locale such as a garden, field, mountain or body of water.
Think about pre-arranging a cremation package for a loved one.
Especially in the case of a terminal illness, you may want to plan ahead and purchase a cremation package that honors the wishes of the loved one. This will reduce the stress and worry associated with making all those decisions when that difficult time comes, and when you and your family want to grieve.
Because cremation pre-planning lessens the burden.
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss all arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind. These are the kinds of things we will carefully review with you:
- Where do you want to have the viewing? Viewings can occur at home, at the Legacy premises, at a Masonic lodge, at a VFW, at graveside, or anywhere else you prefer. If you are not having a viewing at Legacy, you will not be asked to pay for that.
- What are the cremation costs? Legacy cremation consultants will take the time to explain each step of the process and the costs involved. There are a wide range of options available for the cremains, and we will go over all the possibilities and cremation costs in detail.
- How many services are you planning? Some families prefer to have more than one service, and this is absolutely possible. We will make sure that you only pay for what you want, and we will make sure to include all the details.
- What happens if we have multiple viewings or services? If this is what you want, Legacy cremation counselors will be sure to inform you of all costs associated with transporting the body.
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final arrangements, and we want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services as pleasant as possible .
Serving the Omaha community, it is our privilege and our honor
to be there when you need help the most.