Why is Legacy Cremation Services the Easy Choice?
Lots of Options and Cost Efficiency.
(serving Grand Rapids, MI for generations).
When a Legacy cremation consultant sits down with a family in need of help, we have one goal in mind: to create a fitting memorable and affordable service for that family’s their loved one.
Why such dedication? Because although losing a loved one is inevitable, we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. But keep in mind that bringing together family and friends to honor a loved one is the first step in the healing process. That’s why our cremation professionals are here to help.
First we help you make the choices. Then we take care of the details.
While traditional burials are often selected, Legacy cremation counselors have seen a rise in the popularity of cremation services over the past several years. There are good reasons for this:
- The cremation process lends itself to a variety of options, allowing families to honor their loved one and say good-bye in a unique and personal way.
- With packages for every budget, cremation makes it easier to fulfill a loved one’s wishes, while still maintaining cost efficiency. Families on a limited budget are subject to more stress at this already difficult time when they encounter the high prices of a funeral service. And these prices continue to rise.
Knowing you have choices can ease your mind.
Legacy is the premiere cremation service provider in your area. One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed cremation staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family.
The neighborhood factor. Oftentimes, large chains controlled by funeral conglomerates swallow up the smaller privately-owned companies in order to eliminate the competition. But Legacy is family-owned and operated. We live in your community, we have a long and proud history of providing quality and caring service to generations of families in and around Grand Rapids, MI, and we are committed to continuing that legacy.
Now as always, these are the four steps to follow : 1. Call Legacy. 2. Get answers. 3. Breathe deeply. 4. Feel better.
Have you thought about these things? Our cremation counselors have.
- What if you need to transport your loved one from one city to another? The transportation of a casket and body is obviously more complicated than the transportation of an urn and ashes. If the cremation process occurs before the deceased leaves the state, it is far easier to arrange this transportation. In most cases, an escort is not required, although individual airline policies should be checked before finalizing plans. One thing is sure – the cost of transportation will be vastly more affordable.
- What happens when family members in different locations disagree about the final resting place? People like to feel close to a loved one who has passed away, but these days families are often spread out across the country – or even around the world. This can cause difficulties if a burial plot is the plan. Purchasing a cremation package solves this problem, as family members can separate the ashes into several different urns so that each can have a part of their loved one with them at all times.
- What do you do when family members can’t all get together right away to honor the deceased? Cremation services allow families to put off a funeral or memorial service until all the people who should be there are able to travel to one central place.
Some more reasons to consult with Legacy Cremation Services:
- If the environment is a factor, we’re on it. The burial of caskets takes up a lot of space; some countries are even experiencing a land crisis. To help prevent this in the United States, many families opt for cremation. If a burial is desired, burying an urn takes up significantly less space. Or, ashes can be scattered or kept in a family member’s home. The choice of urns can be environmentally friendly, as biodegradable options are also available through Legacy.
- Burial service or memorial service – we cover both options. You don’t need a casket to have a burial service. This can occur when burying an urn or having it held in a cremation garden or columbarium. And this is much more inexpensive than when a casket and burial plot are selected. For families who want to personalize the resting place of their loved one by scattering their ashes in a special place, a memorial service works very well. Over the decades, Legacy cremation professionals have handled both possibilities and everything in between. We are here to help you sort out the options.
- Cremation packages are budget-friendly. There is nothing wrong with ensuring that your final good-byes are affordable as well as dignified, meaningful, personal and convenient. This is why there is no substitute for decades of experience and a compassionate, knowledgeable staff.
Legacy Cremation Services – serving Grand Rapids – makes it possible to take into account:
- Your loved one’s wishes,
- Your religious and spiritual beliefs, AND
- Your wallet –
all at the same time.