Legacy Cremation Services, serving Detroit, MI:
There is no substitute for decades of experience
and a knowledgeable, compassionate staff.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. We know you have lots of questions. As the premiere cremation provider in your area, we have the answers. First and foremost we want you to know:
There is nothing wrong with ensuring that your final good-byes are affordable,
as well as dignified, meaningful, personal and convenient.
Purchasing a cremation package is the viable alternative.
While traditional burials are often selected, Legacy has seen a rise in the popularity of cremation services over the past several years. There are good reasons for this:
- The cremation process lends itself to a variety of options, allowing families to honor their loved one and say good-bye in a unique and personal way.
- With cremation packages for every budget, cremation makes it easier to fulfill a loved one’s wishes, while still maintaining cost efficiency. Families on a limited budget are subject to more stress at this already difficult time when they encounter the high prices of a funeral service. And these prices continue to rise.
We want you to be informed before your decide.
That’s why you should count on Legacy to be your cremation consultant.
One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed cremation staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family – and every family’s budget.
Get answers. Breathe deeply. Feel better.
Have you thought about these things? We have.
- What if you need to transport your loved one from one city to another? The transportation of a casket and body is obviously more complicated than the transportation of an urn and ashes. If the cremation process occurs before the deceased leaves the state, it is far easier to arrange this transportation. In most cases, an escort is not required, although individual airline policies should be checked before finalizing plans. One thing is sure – the cost of transportation will be vastly more affordable.
- What happens when family members in different locations disagree about the final resting place? People like to feel close to a loved one who has passed away, but these days families are often spread out across the country – or even around the world. This can cause difficulties if a burial plot is the plan. Cremation solves this problem, as family members can separate the ashes into several different urns so that each can have a part of their loved one with them at all times.
- What do you do when family members can’t all get together right away to honor the deceased? Cremation services allow families to put off a funeral or memorial service until all the people who should be there are able to travel to one central place.
- Why pre-plan? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful plan that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Detroit residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
Some more reasons to talk to with Legacy Cremation Services:
- If the environment is a factor, we’re on it. The burial of caskets takes up a lot of space; some countries are even experiencing a land crisis. To help prevent this in the United States, many families opt for cremation. If a burial is desired, burying an urn takes up significantly less space. Urns can also be held in a cremation garden or columbarium; or ashes can be scattered or kept in a family member’s home. The choice of urns can be environmentally friendly, as biodegradable options are also available through Legacy. Talk to a Legacy cremation consultant.
- Burial service or memorial service – we cover both options. You don’t need a casket to have a burial service. This can occur when burying an urn or when having it held in a cremation garden or columbarium. And this is much more inexpensive than when a casket and burial plot are selected. For families who want to personalize the resting place of their loved one by scattering their ashes in a special place, a memorial service works very well. Over the decades, Legacy has handled both possibilities and everything in between. We are here to help you sort out the options.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Detroit, MI, makes it possible to take into account:
- Your loved one’s wishes,
- Your religious and spiritual beliefs, AND
- Your wallet –
all at the same time.