Legacy Cremation Services in Boston, MA:
Cremation is the Affordable Option.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Lessen the burden and the stress; make arrangements ahead of time.
Why purchase a cremation package? Because it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why Legacy? Because as a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our dedicated and knowledgeable cremation consultants are trained to walk you through each step in the cremation process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and let’s talk it through.
You’ve got options. The Directors at Legacy can help you honor the life of your loved one in a personalized manner. For example, you can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
- Selecting a personalized urn or cremation necklace.
Legacy would be honored to guide you through this process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and share with you from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
Why pre-plan a cremation service? Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of decision-making at a critical time. And, costs are further minimized. Boston residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
To honor your loved one with a meaningful tribute, you may want to discuss preferences now. With this understanding ahead of time, Legacy cremation professionals will be better equipped to advise you and prepare for everything in advance. We will always go the extra mile so that you can have the arrangements that you want. For example:
- What songs should be sung at the service?
- Who should give a eulogy?
- Is there a last message your loved one would like conveyed to family and friends?
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final arrangements, and we want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
Even when a death benefit is provided, it’s often not enough to cover all the expenses of a traditional viewing, funeral and burial. But it very well may be enough for a Legacy cremation package.
During these difficult economic times, there is no need to worry about carrying expensive life insurance, or saving for final arrangements.
Cremation is perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnic groups. The United States of America has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Choosing cremation does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy cremation consultants have a lot of experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural traditions, as the cremation process lends itself to a varied and personalized service that honors your loved one. We will help you create a cremation package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services
as pleasant as possible.
Let’s celebrate a life.