Cremation: The Perfect Way to Celebrate a Life.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy Cremation Services – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in your area – where our professional cremation staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision.
Affordable Cremation Services serving Baltimore, MD: Let’s Talk.
Why Cremation? Because a cremation package it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized, dignified and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are still less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why Pre-Plan? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy cremation consultants always provide quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful alternative that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Baltimore residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price.
More than anything, cremations offer the flexibility
to celebrate each life in a unique and personal way.
The cremation process allows for more than a standard memorial service. Cremation lends itself to celebrating the life of your loved one in a way that honors your family’s spiritual beliefs, as well as the uniqueness of the deceased. Here are some of the options available to you. The cremation counselors at Legacy have seen it all. We know what works and what doesn’t, but we’re honored to sit and listen to your specific needs and feelings.
You’ve got options. You can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased and which will seal a positive memory of the deceased in the minds of those who attend
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend. This can even include special words from the deceased, to each family member and other key people in attendance, an especially touching way for family and friends to remember the person with joy.
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are. A web site can be added to at any time, and it lasts forever.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased through poetry, special Bible verses, and photos that capture the essence of the deceased’s life, and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
- Choosing a meaningful location for a viewing, memorial service, or scattering of ashes.
- Selecting the perfect urn or cremation necklace.
Legacy would be honored to guide you through this process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and share with you from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
- Facts about scattering cremains. Legacy can help you scatter the remains of your loved one in a natural place: over the waters of an ocean or lake, drifting through the air in the mountains during a beautiful moonlight service, or throughout a garden where the spirit of the deceased can roam free. Or, a natural container can be floated out into open water instead of being buried in the ground.
We also want you to know that this choice is a very important and irreversible one, a decision not to be taken lightly. One of the beautiful things about purchasing a cremation package is that decisions such as this do not have to be made immediately. Scattering the cremains may be done at any future date, when you are sure you are ready. There are two types of scatterings at sea:
Unattended: Legacy will respectfully conduct a sea scattering service, and your attendance is not required. Following the scattering, we will place flowers on the water to mark the spot. We record the exact longitude and latitude coordinates which are provided to you in the form of a certificate suitable for framing. The family does not attend this placement.
Attended We can provide for a private charter of the vessel to take up to six attendees out for the scattering service. You are put directly in contact with the charter service to coordinate dates, times and directions. We do not accompany you on this trip.
The meaningful and creative possibilities are endless.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Baltimore, MD: it is our privilege and our honor
to be there when you need help the most.