Legacy Cremation Services, serving Louisville, KY:
with roots in the community.
Cremation is the affordable option.
Legacy cares about nothing more than serving the families in this community, and we do so with compassion, patience and respect.
We understand that losing a loved one can be devastating. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider serving families in your area – where our professional cremation consultants are available around the clock to help you through every decision.
There is nothing wrong with honoring your loved one, AND saving.
A cremation package is the affordable alternative. As a wise consumer, you are probably looking for ways to save on final expenses, while having a service that honors the memory of your loved one. With all the options available, planning a cremation offers a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Cremation costs are much less prohibitive, at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. That is why so many families call a Legacy cremation consultant to handle their loved one’s remains.
When it comes to managing the costs at the end of life, you will find that Legacy provides some of the most affordable cremation solutions in the nation.
Some financial details. A funeral can easily cost $10,000 or more, while a cremation service can save the family up to $7,000, especially when you eliminate the cost of a casket. Doesn’t it make sense to use that money for the children and grandchildren? And doesn’t it make sense to let your family start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain?
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final arrangements, and we want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
Even when a death benefit is provided, it’s often not enough to cover all the expenses of a traditional viewing, funeral and burial. But it very well may be enough for a Legacy cremation package.
Bottom line: during these difficult economic times, there is no need to worry about carrying expensive life insurance, or saving for final arrangements.
Cremation is perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnic groups. The United States of America has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Choosing cremation does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy cremation counselors have experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural traditions, as cremation lends itself to a varied and personalized service that honors your loved one. We will help you create a cremation package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
Additional benefits of cremation.
- Cremations can be arranged from anywhere in the world, simply by contacting a Legacy cremation adviser.
- Unlike traditional funerals and burials which afford little choice due to geography (or the expensive transportation of the body), a Legacy cremation professional can cremate your loved one and inexpensively send the cremated remains to the site of burial.
- Cremation offers the possibility of allowing the family to gather at a later date – after the actual cremation – for example, during more seasonable weather, or when everyone is financially and emotionally ready. With this in mind, Legacy can store the cremains for months, or even years. An experienced and professional cremation provider, Legacy can help you plan a cremation service that carries out the wishes of the deceased and the family, allowing you to focus on your grief, while keeping convenience in mind,
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss all arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of a cremation service can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
Special benefits are available for veterans. If your loved one is a veteran, Legacy can help you make the special arrangements to which you or your loved one are entitled. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to answer all the pertinent questions such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How do I apply?
- How does reimbursement of expenses work?
- How do I get a burial flag?
- Are we eligible for a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
Legacy Cremation Services, serving Louisville, KY:
Affordable, Respectful, Convenient.
Call us. You are not alone.