The Benefits of Choosing Legacy Cremation Services:
Licensed Professionals Assisting Families in Tampa, FL
Dealing with the death of a loved one is not a pleasant activity. But working with a Legacy cremation consultant goes a long way toward making it a more pleasant experience.
- Call Legacy and get information; you’ll be amazed at the range of services we offer.
- Let us help you determine the best cremation package for you and your family, based on spiritual as well as financial needs.
There doesn’t have to be a death in your family to explore our cremation packages.
Getting information ahead of time can save you needless stress whenever the time does come to deal with the death of a loved one. In fact, we encourage you to go online and research several cremation providers in the Tampa, FL area. Read up on the latest news concerning cremation from the North American Association of Cremation, an international network of over 1200 professional members, including cemetery owners, cremation providers, funeral directors, industry suppliers, and consultants.
We’re sure you’ll choose Legacy in the end.
One of the things that will certainly stand out in your research are the relatively low cremation costs, in comparison to traditional funeral services and burials. With cremation you don’t have to, but you can eliminate:
- Burial plots
And there is the extra convenience of being able to hold a memorial service at a time and place that is suitable for all family members, and which truly reflects the life of your loved one.
- If everyone can’t get to a service to pay their respects because they are ill or out of town, a cremation can take place, and the remains stored in a cremation urn or other container until a mutually beneficial date can be arranged. And, you don’t have to worry about family members flying out of regions with bad weather during the winter months.
- If the family really wants a formal and traditional funeral service, that can still be arranged prior to the actual cremation. But if not, a memorial service can be held at any time and at any location, which further reduces costs. For example, if your loved one was a nature lover, you might consider having the cremation service in a particularly beautiful outdoor location. Or, if your loved one was very active in a specific community or civic organization, they may have a room that can be used for a service.
- Because transporting ashes is far more cost-effective than transporting a body, it becomes quite “do-able” to plan a cremation and cremation memorial service in Tampa, even if the ashes will be transported elsewhere, for example, to a family grave site up North.
These are some of the reasons why more families are choosing cremation with Legacy.
Cremation is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Legacy cremation consultants can provide a cremation package for any budget, and your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is trained to walk you through each step in the cremation process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and let’s talk it through.
More families are opting for pre-arranged cremation. Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of decision-making at a critical time. And, costs are further minimized. Tampa residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
You’ve got options. The cremation counselors at Legacy can help you honor the life of your loved one in a personalized manner. For example, you can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased
- Creating a video or slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
- Selecting a personalized urn or cremation necklace.
Pre-planning cremation. If you decide to pre-arrange a cremation with a Legacy cremation professional, make sure your wishes are known to your immediate family members. Talk to your religious representative in advance to clear up any potential conflicts, and include Legacy’s contact information in your last will and testament.
Serving your community for over two decades, Legacy is the professional cremation provider with a full-service office and a big heart.