Hello, this is Legacy Cremation Services. How can we help you?
The cremation industry has a lot to offer,
and Legacy is the “must-have” cremation provider
for the Miami, FL community.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy Cremation Services – the premiere cremation provider assisting families your area – where our dedicated staff is available around the clock to help you through every step.
Legacy cremation consultants provide a caring environment where those who have lost a loved one can find the guidance and support required to plan a personalized and meaningful cremation service, that is a positive experience for all involved.
Cremation packages are anything but standard.
There are so many ways to remember a loved one, just in the selection of the final resting place. For example:
- Metal, stone, glass, marble, and ceramic cremation urns from simple to fancy, to suit the taste of a loved one and the family
- Carved wooden boxes, elaborate artwork, pictures frames, jewelry, vases, and flag cases designed to contain the ashes
- Markers that look like natural rocks, the planting of a tree in a park, the donation of a piece of art or sculpture to be displayed at a significant community location (school, park, hospital, courtyard) as a permanent reminder of a loved one
- A statue in a home garden or family property
- A monument of any size or shape, etched with significant images or sayings
- Elaborate headstones into which cremated remains (cremains) can be placed, marking the final resting place in a traditional way
- Scattering of cremains.
Cremation memorial service? You’ve got options. Perhaps your loved one wants to make sure their legacy is not forgotten by friends, children and grandchildren and they want to be remembered for the positive things they did. Planning a cremation memorial service with Legacy can ensure that this occurs. It doesn’t have to be elaborate, although it can be.
Either way it will mark this important day in your family history and create a lasting tribute to the deceased whom you held so dear:
- Custom memorial stationary and prayer cards to welcome guests, designed and purchased through Legacy.
- A loving and supportive environment through music, lighting, photos, video and flowers – a unique celebration of the life of your loved one. Imagine a video or slide show that portrays important moments in the life of the deceased, and which plays continually, as favorite music plays in the background.
- A web site where friends and family can share their memories and their heartfelt condolences, from wherever they are. This is especially helpful when a cremation is delayed due to a number of factors out of the family’s control. An online memorial last forever, and can be added to each year.
- A memorial program, a small pamphlet or booklet which captures the life and personality of your loved one through photos, the obituary, poems, highlights of your loved one’s life, the names of family members, and special Bible verses or sayings. This will become an important memento for all who attend.
- Memorial donations to charities, causes, environmental projects, or education scholarships – whatever was meaningful for your loved one.
If you choose Legacy to help guide you through the selection of a cremation package, our cremation consultants will help with the obituary, eulogies and contacting friends and family.
Think about cremation pre-planning with Legacy.
Especially in the case of a terminal illness, you may want to plan ahead and purchase a cremation package that honors the wishes of the loved one. This will reduce the stress and worry associated with making all those decisions when that difficult time comes, and when you and your family just want to grieve. Instead of stress, the primary focus will be on honoring the loved one with a pre-arranged cremation memorial service.
Our experienced cremation staff has even encountered families in crisis, when no plans were made ahead of time, channel the intense feelings of pain and grief into arguments about the final arrangements. Instead of beginning the grieving process in a healthy way, family members sometimes devolve into petty battles over minute details, causing rifts that can last for years. It’s no way to celebrate the life of a loved one.
Planning ahead ensures that the wishes of the deceased are carried out. What’s more important than that?
With the help of a Legacy cremation counselor, a cremation memorial service can be planned at a time of calm. The needed funds can be set aside. When death comes, the cremation process and service can proceed quickly and easily. Legacy consultants can even arrange to ship the body to your hometown, should death occur elsewhere.
Many people prefer to keep things simple and economical
for their families when they pass on.
Contact Legacy Cremation Services, serving the Miami, FL community:
We’ll talk you through it.