Legacy Cremation Services is Here for You
(Serving the West Adams, CO community for generations)
The neighborhood factor. One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final arrangements that are perfect for every family, and every family’s budget.
Oftentimes, large chains controlled by funeral conglomerates swallow up the smaller privately-owned companies in order to eliminate the competition. But Legacy is family-owned and operated. We live in your community, we have a long and proud history of providing quality and caring service to generations of families in and around West Adams, CO, and we are committed to continuing that legacy.
Now as always, these are the four steps to follow:
Call Legacy. 2. Get answers. 3. Breathe deeply. 4. Feel better.
Cremation lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy Cremation Services will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Ask us why cremation is the eco-friendly option.
Legacy will help you celebrate the life, not the death.
One of the things we have learned through the years is that some family members cope better with the loss of a loved one if they are involved in the planning of a meaningful tribute, while others find this stressful. Legacy Cremation Services will guide you through each step of the process, regardless of your familial, cultural or spiritual needs.
- If you’re looking for a traditional religious service, complete with viewings and burial, we can arrange for that to happen prior to the cremation.
- Whether you require a large visitation room, or a small private room in which to spend time alone, we can help you.
- Think about the qualities of the person who has passed away, and what he or she meant to their family and friends. We will ask you about the passions, hobbies, likes and dislikes of the deceased, in order to help you capture the essence of the unique life you are celebrating. We will strive to honor them, and provide wonderful memories for all you are present.
- Legacy Cremation Services can even arrange for the planting of a tree in memory of your loved one, as a living memorial for the bereaved family.
- For those who cannot attend the service, our Directors can help you set up a memorial web site including a guest book, photos, poems, and any items you might include in a memorial book. The web site allows everyone to share their memories and condolences, and gives all the loved ones a feeling that they are a part of the ceremony. A memorial web site can be added to as the years go by, acting as a lasting memorial.
- For those in attendance, we recommend a guest book which people can sign and in which they can leave a special message.
- Talk to Legacy about flowers, lighting, music, photo collages, and video / slide shows. We are experienced with all the elements that make for a unique and meaningful memorial.
Our special gift to you.
Once the cremation and services are complete, that may be the time when you feel the most alone. Legacy will not leave you, even then. If you still need a shoulder to lean on, call us at any time. We will guide you through the grieving process, by helping you find the support you need. This could involve:
- A support group that meets regularly, and in person.
- An online support chat room, where you can get help as well as give help to others who are going through a similar experience.
Everyone deals with grief in their own way, and we will help you find the assistance that is right for you.
Why it’s a good idea to pre-plan.
Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy Cremation Services always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful way to alleviate the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time.
You will be able to decide on what type of service you want, from beginning to end, as well as the nature of your final resting place (urn, scattering or other option). Why not make things easier for your family and make the arrangements ahead of time?
And, costs are further minimized when you pre-plan. West Adams residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price. Purchasing insurance will further alleviate the pressure on loved ones.
Legacy professionals, serving the West Adams community, are happy to sit with you and help you start this process, whether at our offices or at your home
Legacy Cremation Services is devoted to each individual it serves.
Call us and receive the quiet gentleness and comfort
that you need at this difficult moment.