Legacy Cremation Services: A solution for every situation.
(Assisting the families in Santa Aurora, CO for over two decades)
First and foremost, cremation costs are lower than the cost of a traditional funeral and burial. That’s why a cremation package is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized and dignified tribute. In fact, cremation packages offer a variety of options for celebrating the life of your loved one, without undue financial stress – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. This is why over 3 million families choose cremation each year. Allow your family to start the grieving process in peace.
- If it works for your family, maybe it’s time to try something new. We want to you know, first of all, that it is perfectly all right to do it differently. Cremation has grown in popularity over the past two decades, not only because of the rising costs of traditional funerals, but because the cremation option allows for a tailor-made personal tribute to your loved one. More and more people have chosen cremation in order to be more financially responsible, and have found it to be emotionally satisfying.
- Eliminate the need for a casket liner
- Eliminate the need for embalming
- Eliminate the need for a large burial plot.
- There may be a life insurance policy, but it may take a while for those funds to come in. And why not use as much of those funds as possible for the children or grandchildren?
- Cremation means convenience. The cremation process can solve a lot of issues when things are complicated. For example, the cremation itself can be taken care of at the place of death, and the ashes transported to a central location where it is easy for all family members to gather and pay their respects. The ashes can then be transported to a final resting place, or divided up among close family members so each retains a closeness with the loved one.
A funeral is usually carried out immediately. Alternatively, memorial services held after a cremation can happen when everyone is ready.
Why Legacy? Because as a premiere cremation provider for over two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff of cremation professionals is trained to walk you through each step in the cremation process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation.
- We work with specific crematoriums and funeral homes in your area, which helps to make the arrangements seamless.
- Legacy provides checklists and price lists, and we are always upfront about all the cremation costs involved. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and let’s talk it through.
With Legacy, you’ve got options.
What we want you to know is that Legacy offers a variety of cremation options so that you can honor the life of your loved one and your family’s needs in a unique and meaningful way.
There are so many ways to do this – for example you may want a memory table or board, or a video and music playing in honor of your loved one – and that is why we advise that you take the time to learn about what is available.
Or, you may want a traditional viewing and funeral service. This can be arranged and carried out before the actual cremation.
There are also lots of options available in regard to a final resting place: scattering the ashes, cremation urns and other decorative containers, burial in a small plot with a biodegradable container, and more.
Legacy cremation consultants will work with you to customize every aspect of the final arrangements to your liking, so that you are completely satisfied.
Unlike other cremation providers serving Santa Aurora, Legacy cremation consultants are experienced, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable about all kinds of cremation services and programs, from alternative to traditional. Our Directors know what works and what doesn’t, and they can provide some unique ideas that you might like to consider. But first we will sit down and listen.
Give your family a gift. Pre-plan.
Why pre-plan? Family-owned and operated, Legacy Cremation Services always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful way to alleviate the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Santa Aurora residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
You might want to consider pre-planning your own cremation, especially if you are entering your later years and have a limited income. This gives you a chance to make your wishes known, reduces the strain on your loved ones when you pass, and may even feel empowering. Create a new tradition by calling Legacy and talking with a Legacy cremation consultant.
The meaningful and creative possibilities are endless.
Reduce the temptation to over-spend.
Call Legacy Cremation Services, serving Santa Aurora, CO.