“Hello, this is Legacy Cremation Services. How Can we Help You?”
(Make a call to a Legacy cremation professional your very first phone call)
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first phone call should be to a Legacy cremation consultant. As part of the premiere cremation provider assisting families your area, our dedicated staff is available around the clock to help you through every step.
Our cremation professionals always provide a caring environment where those who have lost a loved one can find the guidance and support to plan a personalized and meaningful cremation, and a positive experience for all involved. We will explain every detail of the cremation process and we will walk you through all the decisions involved.
Anything but standard.
Serving the Colorado Springs, CO community, Legacy cremation consultants know how to highlight the life of your loved one in a variety of ways that will be personal, meaningful, and dignified.
Cremation memorial service? You’ve got options. There are many different approaches and styles available to mark this important day in your family history and create a lasting tribute to the deceased whom you held so dear, from formal and traditional to unique and creative.
Legacy cremation counselors will help you to create a cremation service that seals a positive memory of the deceased for many years, and helps begin the healing process for those in mourning.
- A variety of cremation urns and containers in wood, ceramic or metal, if you wish to keep the remains close. These are available at prices far more affordable than a costly casket, liner and burial vault, and are designed to last forever. Compact and beautiful, these urns and containers provide a focal point for a memorial service, encouraging participants to remember the deceased as they were in life, rather than in death.
- Cremation jewelry in beautiful styles and finishes, allowing multiple family members to keep a small amount of their loved one’s remains in an airtight, sealed gold or silver pendant or charm, suitable for children, men and women.
- Funeral accessories to enhance even the simplest of ceremonies.
- Custom memorial stationary and prayer cards to welcome guests, designed and purchased through Legacy.
- A loving and supportive environment through music, lighting, photos, video and flowers – a unique celebration of the life of your loved one. Imagine a video or slide show that portrays important moments in the life of the deceased, and which plays continually, as favorite music plays in the background.
- A web site where friends and family can share their memories and their heartfelt condolences, from wherever they are. This is especially helpful when a cremation service is delayed due to a number of factors out of the family’s control. An online memorial last forever, and can be added to each year.
- A memorial program, a small pamphlet or booklet which captures the life and personality of your loved one through photos, the obituary, poems, highlights of your loved one’s life, the names of family members, and special Bible verses or sayings. This will become an important memento for all who attend.
- Memorial donations to charities, causes, environmental projects, or education scholarships – whatever was meaningful for your loved one.
Note: Legacy will share a number of samples and templates for all these options, to help you get started. Think about all the things that were important to your loved one, and incorporate those as motifs. Legacy will also help with the obituary, eulogies, and contacting friends and family.
Location, location, location. As long-standing professional cremation providers, Legacy works with many funeral homes and chapels in your area, large and small, at which a memorial service can be held. Unlike a traditional burial, with cremation there is no need for embalmment or the stressful process of selecting a casket and other expensive funeral items. Or you may decide to scatter the ashes in the wind over a natural locale such as a garden, field, mountain or body of water.
Rest assured, the price will be right. A Legacy cremation consultant will always discuss all arrangements in detail, and provide financial information about the cremation options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind. But keep in mind that cremation costs are far lower than costs associated with traditional funeral services.
Think about pre-arranging a cremation package
Especially in the case of a terminal illness, you may want to plan ahead and purchase a cremation package that honors the wishes of the loved one. This will reduce the stress and worry associated with making all those decisions when that difficult time comes, and when you and your family want to grieve. Cremation pre-planning always lessons the burden, so talk to a Legacy cremation counselor.
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services – serving Colorado Springs, CO – as pleasant as possible.
It is our privilege and our honor to be there when you need help the most.