When Death Occurs, There are So Many Choices.
Let Legacy Cremation Services Walk you Through It.
(Serving the Stockton, CA community for two decades).
On top of the grief, the responsibility of making final arrangements can be daunting,
especially with all the choices available today.
Legacy cremation consultants, serving the Stockton, CA community for over two decades, are well-equipped at walking you through all the details, and helping you to determine the best choices to honor your loved one, your family’s spiritual needs, and your wallet.
Call Legacy Cremation Services, and alleviate the pressure.
Why cremation pre-planning? Family-owned and operated, Legacy always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful plan that alleviates the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are minimized. Stockton residents can plan with today’s prices, rather than with a potentially higher future price.
You might want to consider pre-planning your own cremation, especially if you are entering your later years and have a limited income. This gives you a chance to make your wishes known, reduces the strain on your loved ones when you pass, and may even feel empowering. Create a new tradition by calling a Legacy cremation professional.
Why the cremation option? Because it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized and dignified tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why Legacy? Because as a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy guarantees professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is trained to walk you through each step in the cremation process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and let’s talk it through.
You’ve got options.
- Trying something new. We want to you know, first of all, that it is perfectly all right to do things differently. The cremation process has grown in popularity over the past two decades, not only because of the rising costs of traditional funerals, but because cremation allows for a meaningful, personalized tribute to your loved one. More and more people have chosen a cremation package in order to be more financially responsible, and have found it to be emotionally satisfying. Give some thought as to whether this works for you and your family. Some people are actually upset by viewing a dead body. Cremation eliminates this issue, and may promote a healthier grieving process.
- The value of exploring an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself if you want to choose cremation pre-planning. The cremation process reduces the carbon footprint, because:
- Cremated remains (cremains) take up a much smaller space than a burial. While the average human body takes up between 5 and 6 feet, cremains can easily fit into a container the size of a shoe box.
- Burial may occur in a more natural container, such as a basket made of reeds or grass.
- The family can decide not to bury the cremains at all, instead opting to keep them in a beautiful urn or other container available through Legacy.
- Legacy can help you scatter the cremains in a natural open place: over the waters of an ocean or lake, drifting through the air in the mountains during a beautiful moonlight service, or throughout a garden where the spirit of the deceased can roam free. Or, a natural container can be floated out into open water instead of being buried in the ground.
- There is no need for embalming, which helps to preserve the earth for future generations.
- Customized cremation memorial services. A memorial service can be easily planned for after the cremation, but this service can be held at any location. No need for an elaborate funeral service at a funeral home or church. Be creative. Have a small cremation service at home, at a park, or at a community center. You may find that this is far more meaningful and intimate.In fact, a Legacy cremation professional can help you select flowers, music and lighting, and can help you prepare memorial programs, photo displays, videos and slideshows, and even a memorial web site.
- Creating mementos. The family has the option of creating mementos from the cremated ashes, for example beautiful cremation jewelry, available through Legacy, that can be worn. Cremation picture frames can store favorite pictures of the deceased. These cremation options allow the legacy of the deceased to live on in the physical world.
Legacy Cremation Services – assisting families
in the Stockton, CA community, during their time of need.
Our dedicated, experienced and compassionate cremation consultants will get you through each decision.
Call us 24 / 7.