Make Legacy Cremation Services – serving Sacramento, CA –
a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
We’ll Walk You Through It.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider in your area – where our compassionate staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
When you turn to Legacy for help with a cremation service,
you will find a meaningful alternative to expensive funerals and burials.
Here is why cremation pre-planning with Legacy is the sensible solution:
- Dedicated, experienced staff. As a cremation provider for two decades, Legacy cremation consultants provide professional, caring service for you and your loved one. Our knowledgeable staff is trained to walk you through each step in the process, to answer all of your questions, and to be there for you before, during and after the actual cremation service. And we are available 24 / 7. Give us a call, and we’ll walk you through it.
- The price will be right. At Legacy, our cremation counselors will discuss all arrangements in detail, and provide financial information about the cremation options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind.
- Cremation pre-planning is the essence of convenience and provide exceptional value. Making decisions about your own cremation ahead of time will make things much easier for your loved ones. By pre-planning a cremation, your final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world. And pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful alternative that alleviates the burden of decision-making at a critical time. In addition, cremation costs are always less than traditional alternatives. Sacramento residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price. Your family will be able to stat the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
- Cremation lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy cremation professionals will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions, because we want to provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
- Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Multiple eco-friendly options are available and Legacy cremation counselors can help you select the perfect cremation package with this in mind. Cremation reduces the carbon footprint, because:
- Cremated remains, or cremains, take up a much smaller space than a burial. While the average human body takes up between 5 and 6 feet, cremains can easily fit into a container the size of a shoe box.
- Burial may occur in a more natural container, such as a basket made of reeds or grass.
- The family can decide not to bury the cremains at all, instead opting to keep them in a beautiful urn or other container. Just ask our cremation counselors.
- Legacy can help you scatter the cremains in a natural open place: over the waters of an ocean or lake, drifting through the air in the mountains during a beautiful moonlight service, or throughout a garden where the spirit of the deceased can roam free. Or, a natural container can be floated out into open water instead of being buried in the ground
- There is no need for embalming, which helps to preserve the earth for future generations.
The neighborhood factor.
One of the advantages of working with Legacy is that our professional and licensed staff is available around the clock to help with every decision. We have decades of experience creating unique final cremation arrangements that are perfect for every family, and every family’s budget. Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy cremation consultants are dedicated to providing quality cremation options.
Oftentimes, large chains controlled by funeral conglomerates swallow up the smaller privately-owned companies in order to eliminate the competition. But Legacy is family-owned and operated. We live in your community, we have a long and proud history of providing quality and caring service to generations of families in and around Sacramento, CA, and we are committed to continuing that legacy.
Now as always, these are the four steps to follow:
Call Legacy. 2. Get answers. 3. Breathe deeply. 4. Feel better.
Give some thought to your own pre-planned cremation service, or talk with a relative now,
so that you can be sure the desires of the deceased are honored.