Make Legacy Cremation Services a Part of the Plan, Especially if you Pre-Plan.
Serving East San Gabriel Valley, CA. We’ll Walk You through It.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy cremation consultant – the premiere cremation provider in your area – where our compassionate staff is available around the clock to help you make all the important decisions.
Cremation planning is the sensible option,
regardless of budget or spiritual requirements.
Cremation now. If you are concerned about the rising costs of funerals and burials, but still want to provide meaningful and respectful final arrangements for your loved one, you will want to talk to one of our cremation counselors. Today’s funerals can range in the tens of thousands of dollars, while a cremation package is far more economical.
Cremation planning as an option for the future. Affordability is greatly enhanced, whether for yourself or a family member, if you pre-plan a cremation package with Legacy. Pre-arranging for a cremation:
- Alleviates stress for family members, during the time of their greatest grief, as all the difficult decisions will have been made.
- Locks in today’s prices, further minimizing the financial burden on your family. Creative payment plans are available to coincide with any budget, reducing the need for additional life insurance coverage. The sooner you make arrangements, the lower the down payment and monthly payments will be.
- Ensures that you or your loved one is honored not only according to the family’s financial and religious requirements, but according to the wishes of the deceased.
- Means that more funds are left for other aspects of the final arrangements, or for your children and grandchildren to enjoy.
- Allows your family to focus on what really matters – expressing their grief, celebrating the life of their loved one, and beginning to heal.
Ease your mind. We understand that it is uncomfortable to talk about death with family members, so it’s easy to put this off. Here at Legacy, we want to assure you that avoidance of the inevitable is not the best way to deal with what is the most natural event in our lives. We recommend that you talk with a counselor or religious leader about your feelings, and clear up any misconceptions you may have by contacting one of our cremation advisors. And it’s always helpful to talk with people you know who have been through the cremation process.
More interesting things to know about cremation:
Much of the civilized world finds cremation perfectly acceptable. Only in the USA and Canada is embalming (preservation of the body past the normal stages of decomposition during burial) the prevalent custom. More and more families are turning to cremation packages for unique, meaningful, and affordable arrangements.
Cremation pre-planning is the essence of convenience. By pre-planning a cremation, final arrangements can be carried out as quickly as is convenient for everyone concerned, even with close family members living all over the country – or even around the world.
Cremation packages lends itself to diverse belief systems and cultures. This is one of the reasons why over 30% of all final arrangements are now cremations. Every family – and individual – has unique beliefs and values, and cremation is a particularly flexible alternative, allowing your family to pass down its legacy in a unique way. And Legacy cremation consultants will stand by you, willing and able to guide you through all the decisions so that we can provide meaningful and personalized final arrangements.
Cremation is an earth-friendly alternative. If being “green” is a prominent part of your life, there is no need to abandon that philosophy when planning final arrangements for a loved one, or for yourself. Ask us why cremation planning is the eco-friendly option.
Let’s not forget about Social Security benefits. The Legacy staff is knowledgeable about:
The deceased worker must have credit for work covered by Social Security, ranging from 1 1/2 to 10 years depending on his or her age at death. The following monthly benefits may be available for:
- A widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled), or at any age if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- A divorced widow or widower age 60 or older (50 if disabled) if the marriage lasted 10 years, or if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled.
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full lime).
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled.
- Dependent parent or parents 62 or older.
- Lump-Sum Death Payment: Ask our professionally trained staff about how to apply for a one-time payment of $255 in addition to the monthly cash benefit.
Give some thought to your own pre-planned cremation service, or talk with a relative now, so that you can be sure you will honor the desires of the deceased.
Legacy Cremation Services, serving East San Gabriel Valley, CA.