Legacy Cremation Services – serving Central Contra Costa, CA –
Can Help You Pre-Plan a Cremation Service.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy – the premiere cremation provider in your area – where our dedicated cremation counselors are available around the clock to help you through every step of cremation planning. We will provide the perfect cremation package for you.
Because cremation pre-planning lessens the burden.
Why pre-plan? Family-owned for two decades, Legacy cremation consultants always provide quality cremations at an exceptional value for the Central Contra Costa community. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer a respectful way to alleviate the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, cremation costs are minimized. Central Contra Costa residents can plan according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price.
You’ve got options. What we want you to know is that we offer a variety of cremation and memorial service options so that you can honor the life of your loved one in a personal and dignified manner. There are a variety of ways to do this – for example you may want a memory table or board at the memorial service, or a video and music playing in honor of your loved one – and that is why we advise that you take the time to learn about what is available. Unlike other cremation providers in the area, Legacy cremation consultants are experienced, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable about all kinds of cremation services and programs, from alternative to traditional. Our cremation Directors know what works and what doesn’t, and they can provide some unique memorial service ideas that you might like to consider. And we can get almost anything done for you. That’s why we urge you to call our cremation counselors at any time, 24 / 7. Let’s talk it through.
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy, it is our policy to discuss all cremation arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind. These are the kinds of things we will carefully review with you:
- Where do you want to have the viewing? Viewings can occur at home, at the Legacy premises, at a Masonic lodge, at a VFW, at graveside, or anywhere else you prefer. If you are not having a viewing at Legacy, you will not be asked to pay for that.
- What are the cremation costs? Legacy will take the time to explain each step of the process and the costs involved. There are a wide range of options available for the cremains, and we will go over all the possibilities and costs in detail.
- How many memorial services are you planning? Some families prefer to have more than one service, and this is absolutely possible. We will make sure that you only pay for the cremation service you want, and we will make sure to include all the costs.
- What happens if we have multiple viewings or services? If this is what you want, our cremation counselors will be sure to inform you of all costs associated with transporting the body.
Honor your loved one the Legacy way. We know you want to provide a meaningful tribute and honor the wishes of your loved one, so you may want to discuss preferences now. With this understanding ahead of time, Legacy will be better equipped to advise you and prepare for everything in advance. We will always go the extra mile so that you can have the cremation arrangements that you want. For example:
- What songs should be sung at the service?
- Who should give a eulogy?
- Is there a last message your loved one would like conveyed to family and friends?
The importance of the insurance factor. Funeral insurance is an important consideration when it comes to making choices about final cremation arrangements, and we want you to be prepared with as much information as possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Does your loved one have insurance for final arrangements, and where is the paper work kept?
- Does your loved one’s policy cover only the most basic services, or does it cover more than that?
- Is there a relative prepared to make up the difference if more elaborate arrangement are planned?
It our goal to make your experience with Legacy Cremation Services as pleasant as possible
Central Contra Costa trusts Legacy when it comes to cremation services and affordable cremation packages.