Affordable Cremation Services for Tucson, AZ:
We’ll Answer All your Questions.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final cremation arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to Legacy Cremation Services – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in Tucson, AZ – where our cremation counselors are available around the clock to help you through every decision. Ask us about reducing cremation costs.
Legacy is a licensed cremation services provider, with high ratings
from a national Cremation directory service.
When loved ones have questions or doubts about the cremation process, it is important to get answers before making such an important decision. Knowing what exactly is involved, and what it means for you and your family will help you to make a choice that is best for everyone.
Why cremation? Because it is the reasonably priced alternative for final arrangements, offering a customized, dignified and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. With all the options available, cremation costs are less prohibitive – at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about. Your family can start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain.
Why pre-plan a cremation service? Family-owned and operated for two decades, Legacy Cremation Services always provides quality cremations at an exceptional value. However, pre-planned cremation arrangements offer an individualized, respectful way to alleviate the burden of making all those decisions at a critical time. And, costs are further minimized. Tucson residents can plan a cremation according to today’s prices, rather than a potentially higher future price.
More than anything, cremation planning offers the flexibility
to celebrate each life in a unique and personal way.
Sometimes it’s a matter of asking the right questions.
Legacy will make sure you are fully informed.
Things you may be surprised to find out:
- How flexible is a cremation service? Cremation services can be very simple or, if you prefer, cremation services can be as elaborate and as detailed as a regular burial service.
- Can I create a unique service? Legacy is very experienced in putting together cremation packages that suit any family’s needs and preferences, both spiritually and financially. Ask us about all the options.
- What exactly happens during cremation? In the simplest of terms, cremation is a process during which the body is exposed to extreme heat. It usually takes more than two hours and requires temperatures between 1400 degrees and 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. During the cremation process, the body is reduced to basic elements; organs and other soft tissue are vaporized by the intense heat. Afterwards, the bones are reduced even further until a fine ash-like substance remains.
- What is a direct cremation? This is one of the most economical options available at Legacy Cremation Services. With direct cremation, Legacy transports the body directly from the location of death to the crematorium. This will work for you if your beliefs do not require embalming or visitation. An alternative container, made from combustible materials, is usually used.
- What if I want to have a memorial service AFTER the cremation? No problem. Legacy cremation counselors can help you arrange a meaningful memorial service after the cremation.
- Do I need to purchase a casket? Generally, a casket is not needed if cremation is your choice for your loved one. However, there may be instances when it is desirable to have one. For example, if you are planning a funeral service, especially at a church, a coffin gives guests something concrete to look at. A casket may also add a sense of dignity to the proceedings, but it is entirely your choice.
- Is it possible to rent a casket? Surprisingly, if you decide that a casket is necessary you can rent one for the service through Legacy Cremation Services.
- What are our options regarding the ashes? The experienced and professional cremation counselors at Legacy will be happy to help you make this decision:
- You can purchase a variety of cremation urns from Legacy, and keep the urn in your home.
- If you choose not buy an urn, a simple cardboard or plastic box will be provided by Legacy. This may be sufficient if you are planning to scatter the ashes of your loved one.
- If you are planning to have the ashes placed in a columbarium (a place specifically designated for the purpose of holding the ashes of the deceased) with a glass front niche, an urn may be a requirement.
- If you are planning to bury the ashes in a cemetery plot after the cremation, this is also possible, but keep in mind that there may be guidelines that must be followed.
No matter what the family decides, Legacy makes sure that all laws, statutes, and rules regarding cremation services are followed.
We are committed to providing answers to all your questions.
It is our way of helping your make the decisions
that are right for you and your family.
Legacy Cremation Services: Affordable cremation packages in Tucson, AZ.