Legacy Cremation Services serving Mesa, AZ:
Affordable Cremation Services.
Losing a loved one is inevitable, and we understand how devastating that can be. If you’re responsible for making the final cremation arrangements, that can feel overwhelming. That is why your first call should be to a Legacy – the premiere cremation provider assisting families in Mesa – where our professional staff is available around the clock to help you through every decision and every step in cremation planning.
There is nothing wrong with honoring your loved one, AND saving.
Cremation arrangements are the affordable alternative. As a wise consumer, you are probably looking for ways to save on final expenses, while having a service that honors the memory of your loved one. With all the options available, the cremation process offers a customized and dignified tribute at a price far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Let us help you reduce cremation costs, at a time when finances are the last thing you want to think about.
Financial details. A funeral in Mesa, AZ can easily cost $10,000, while a cremation service can save the family up to $7,000, especially when you eliminate the cost of a casket. Doesn’t it make sense to use that money for the children and grandchildren? And doesn’t it make sense to let your family start the grieving process without incurring additional financial strain?
What are some of those options? The cremation counselors at Legacy Cremation Services can help you honor the life of your loved one with a memorial service in a personalized manner, even on a small budget. For example, you can express your love and respect for a recently deceased friend or family member by:
- Writing an obituary for the local newspaper
- Setting up a photographic display that includes pictures of the deceased
- Creating a video slide show of the special times in the life of the deceased to show to those who attend
- Setting up a special memorial website where friends and family can share their heartfelt condolences and memories from wherever they are.
- Developing a cremation memorial program – or small pamphlet – which encapsulates the life of the deceased and which is presented to all who attend as a memento of this special time.
Legacy would be honored to guide you through the cremation planning process, helping you to find templates for printed materials, videos and web sites, and sharing from our long-standing experience what works well and what doesn’t.
Additional benefits of a cremation package. Cremation offers the possibility of allowing the family to gather at a later date – after the actual cremation – for example, during more seasonable weather. An experienced and professional cremation provider, Legacy can help you plan a cremation service that carries out the wishes of the deceased and the family, allowing you to focus on your grief, while keeping convenience in mind.
Rest assured, the price will be right. At Legacy Cremation Services, it is our policy to discuss all cremation arrangements in detail, and provide all financial information about the options you select, up front. The price of cremation services and programs can vary considerably, and we want you to know exactly what you’re paying for in advance, as we know this will greatly ease your mind. These are the kinds of things our cremation consultants will carefully review with you:
- Where do you want to have the viewing? Viewings can occur at home, at the Legacy premises, at a Masonic lodge, at a VFW, at graveside, or anywhere else you prefer. If you are not having a viewing at Legacy, you will not be asked to pay for that.
- What are the cremation costs? Legacy will take the time to explain each step of the cremation process and the costs involved. There are a wide range of options available for the cremains, and we will go over all the possibilities and costs in detail.
- How many services are you planning? Some families prefer to have more than one service, and this is absolutely possible. We will make sure that you only pay for what you want and we will make sure to include all the costs when we speak with you.
- What happens if we have multiple viewings or services? If this is what you want, Legacy will be sure to inform you of all costs associated with transporting the body.
Cremation arrangements are perfect for all races, creeds, religions and ethnicities. Our country has a rich history that honors people of all cultures and backgrounds. Choosing cremation does not eliminate any of the family’s requirements. Legacy cremation counselors have experience satisfying the specific requests of all cultural traditions. We will help you create a package that respects your particular wishes and we will carry out each detail with complete care.
It our goal to make your experience planning a cremation and memorial service with Legacy Cremation Services as pleasant as possible.
Affordable cremation services in Mesa, AZ.